Hey Krista, It looks good. Take a look at mine. jjmehlamps.blogspot.com This is a great way to keep up on things. Someone should teach my dad. Hope all is well.
[image: How to run lights in series]
How to run lights in series
Connecting electrical devices and appliances like fan, outlet, light bulbs
etc in paralle...
From Pumpkins, Apples, Caramel Corn....to Comforting Soups, Cranberries and
Pies. These are some of our favorite fall recipes. Great for Fall parties,
...
The holidays are in full swing and the kids are loving it all!! We go our
tree decorated, went to the Christmas carol play, Celebrated grandma shar's
a...
I have not done anything with this blog in more than a year. When I first
put it together, I looked for opportunities to write on it. I changed the
backg...
Brody is old enough for itty bitty ball! He has been so excited to start.
He has been patiently watching Brock do all sorts of fun things over the
pa...
As you see below, my blog ran out of picture space. I decided to start a
new blog, so this one is officially a lovely part of our history and we are
moving...
We have been keeping ourselves busy the last few weeks. When we booked our
tickets to California in May, we accidentally booked the flight home for
June 13...
Yes it has been quite a while since I've been on this thing. To be honest,
there was a period of time when I actually forgot about blogging. I can't
belie...
*There’s something tapping. There’s a knock; each time I attempt to greet
the hammering echo, I can only grasp emptiness. I am certain something vast
is ...
Finally Home! Gracie has been such a great big sister, or more like a
little mama! Once he came home I think we all just stayed in our pjs and
held him for...
The night before Easter we went bowling with Cloyd's sister Cindy and her
family. It was so much fun. James even wanted to try his luck at bowling.
It was ...
We started our family on September 16, 2006 when Chris and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple. We have 2 healthy beautiful girls and are having such a fun life!!
1 comment:
Hey Krista, It looks good. Take a look at mine.
jjmehlamps.blogspot.com
This is a great way to keep up on things. Someone should teach my dad. Hope all is well.
Julee
Post a Comment